To be poor in Europe is different from being poor in Africa

 

Nigeria star Gift Orban who played in Lyon from France said that " I can’t explain it because you can’t understand. You were born in Europe, it’s not like being born in Africa." 

"If you’re poor in France, the state can help you, charities can help you and take care of you. In Africa, no one gives you anything and you die of hunger, That’s why we all want to play football".

Where I grew up, if you’re in a poor family, life is impossible." 

That’s what gives you determination... now, I want to succeed in life in order to be able to help. Not only my family, that’s already obviously the case, but I want to help all poor people, orphans." 

"There is poor in Europe and poor in Africa. You can’t compare, it’ll never be the same. You need to have lived it like I have. You get up in the morning and you find nothing to eat, don’t ask me to go into detail."

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tyson Fury Fight Postponed

WHO WILL BE RELEGATED AT THE END OF THE SEASON.